We believe your business is no one else’s. Your privacy is important to you…and to us. So we’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Proudley Associates follows these principles in accordance with EU GDPR for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any other information to anyone.
- We’ll use the latest security measures to protect your information from unauthorised users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To process and categorise your interest
- To identify you
- To help us support you and/or your Business.
- To alert you to online auctions, special offers, updated information and other new services from ProudleyAssociates
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time by contacting us.
We will only contact you if we consider you have a legitimate interest in the subject matter.